Callus Remover
These electric Callus Remover/Shaver Foot file have been pretty popular lately I have been seeing them everywhere so I thought I'd give this a go, and see what the hype has been about.This callus remover removes callused dead, hard, or cracked skin on feet ,that leaves your feet soft. The Electric Callus Remover is easy to use, and features 2 different speeds, and a light to help see more clearly while shaving.
This Electric Callus Remover is rechargeable, and holds charge for up to 40 minutes,
works well on removing dead skin and smoothing heels. I like that its rechargeable since this thing probably would eat up batteries otherwise.
I grind away my dead skin, wash my feet with some warm water; to wash away the skin dust, and apply a lotion / foot cream.
Once done its easy to remove the roller head, and clean with the cleaning brush.
I use mine all the time while doing my pedicure routine.
-Rechargeable
Built-in 1200 Mah battery can be charged more than 1,000 times during its lifetime.
Holds charge for up to 40 minutes
Red/Green light to show battery full or low
-Spins 40 times per second
-2 Speeds
-Features light to assist while filing
-Easy to clean comes with a cleaning brush-Comes with 1 spare roller head
Buy Here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00wh7tfwi
No comments:
Post a Comment