Saturday, August 29, 2015

Skinny Jane Quick Slim Kit




Skinny Jane's Quick Slim Kit


This is my second review for skinny Jane.
Skinny Jane is an awesome company that provides all different supplements for weight loss to regular nutrition. They can meet all your needs.
Skinny Jane is a small business that offers quality supplement.


I got a 7 day supply of the quick slim kit
The kit assists in curbing appetite and boosting energy.
5-10 pounds a day.


 Skinny Cleanse

Serving size was 1 pill you take  in the evening.
The pills didn't have a bad taste, they were quite flavorless. I took mine with a banana, or any fruit I had on hand, with a glass of water.

The cleanse is safe and gentle. I took the Skinny Cleanse at night, and woke up running to the bathroom but, it wasn't bad for a cleanse. I felt healthier, and less bloated afterward.Doing a cleanse is great when starting up a new diet, or diet change. 

Skinny Burn 

serving size was 2 pills you take in the morning each day.These  pills also didn't have a bad taste, they were flavorless as well. 
Assist in weight loss and fat burning. It has 9 ingredients that work synergistically to help speed up your metabolism, boosts your energy, and appetite control. contains Raspberry Ketones that have been proven to be very effective in burning body fat along with other ingredients that speed up your metabolism and curb your appetite.















Skinny Blend

I've been doing a shake a day in the morning
The shake is kinda thin for a protein shake,
 I got the cookies & cream shake.
It has a milk taste, and contained chocolate chips. It tasted good, and worked well as a meal substitute. I mix mine with coconut milk.






7 Day meal plan  This meal plan helps most lose 5-10 pounds in just 7 days.
 It was easy to follow, I had everything already in my kitchen.




Skinny Jane helps women lose weight and be healthier and happier. We offer two weight loss challenges and several weight loss supplements on our website, skinnyjane.com. 
They also have a very handy website.
I tried out their weight calculator..
http://www.skinnyjane.com
Lean180.com


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment