RhinoShield PlayProof
I ordered the IPhone 6 case Meteor Shower in black.
I have been using this case and protect for a month now.
The meteor shower imagine is attractive and perfect for space fans. It is quality made, after one month the imagine is still in perfect condition, no scratches or anything.
play proof cases are made of blend of strong polycarbonate material and polymers.
The outside of the case is made of strong polycarbonate that can take an impact and the inside is a soft polymer blend that cushions the phone and provides shock absorbency, which is impact resistant and durable. The case is thin but durable. It offer impact protection.
The case is listed to absorb impact of at least 11 feet
The case is made slim, no bulk it measures about 2mm in thickness
and makes holding your phone comfortable.
as for grip I feel the outside is very smooth and doesn't provide much grip.
I wish is had more of a grip to the outside. when my hands are wet or sweaty the case feels very slick.
When I grab my phone after washing my hands or when exercising at the gym it feels very slick and slippery to hold reminds me of a bar of soap.
All the holes are made for perfect access to all ports. Its easy to plug in headphones and charging cords. It is easy to hit all the buttons and adjust volume. It easy to access ports and all buttons.
I have been using this case for a bout a month now and to be honest I have dropped my phone about 5 times a day over this month, this case with the screen protector offers great protection
RhinoShield Screen protector
The screen protector protects my screen from scratches.
I received this product as part of a free promotional deal for my unbiased opinion.
I received no compensation and have no connection to this company
EvolutiveLabs
No comments:
Post a Comment