
NutroVape
I ordered a 1 pack of each vapes from NutroVape.
This blog is for the Energy Vape.
It is listed that this inhaler should last 200 inhalations, but I truly think it depends on the size that is inhaled, and how frequency it is used. I use mine about 3 times a day, with a gentle puff.
It is advised not to use this vape more than 20 times an hour. I feel the vape could mess with lungs.
I use mine by inhaling through my mouth, approx. 3-second hold then exhale through the nose.
The vape lights up green. Vape measures about the size of an average cigarette. I keep mine in my purse, its small and can fit in my wallet or pocket.
It comes with a rubber cap to prevent any dirt or crumbs from getting into it.
This inhalers liquid mixture is made of a blend of caffeine, taurine, and amino acids. l- theanine and vitamin B12.oils are made in the USA.
It has a sweet minty flavor which I think tastes petty good.
It is a nicotine free vape, alcohol-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, Diacetyl-Free
This could be good for anyone trying to smoke less or quit, it helps with that hand to the mouth feel.
I find it helps with stress. This Inhalable energy aid is listed to help with mental performance, concentration, and focus.
I feel it does help me concentrate a bit better throughout the day, I do feel more focused. I am a caffeine person, I drink my coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon. I do not think this works any better than my coffee or red bull so I do not feel this would replace my drinks, but it is convenient since it can stay in my bag.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review
No comments:
Post a Comment