Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sleep NutroVape


NutroVape


I ordered a 1 pack of each vapes from NutroVape

this review is for the sleep vape.















I use mine about 3-5 times before going to sleep,  a gentle puff.

It is listed that this inhaler should last 200 inhalations, but it truly depends on the size that is inhaled, and how frequency it is used. 
It is advised not to use this vape more than 20 times an hour.
I feel the vape could mess with lungs.
 I use mine by inhaling through my mouth, approx. 3-second hold then exhale through the nose.
I keep mine on nightstand, beside the bed. I use mine on nights I have trouble sleeping. I find it more convenient than pills since I don't have to drink or chew anything. There is no need to choke down a pill, or get water.
The taste I find comforting, it reminds me of Earl grey tea.

This inhalers liquid mixture  is made of a blend of melatonin, l-theanine, natural passionflower, and natural chamomile. Each vape contains about  5mg of melatonin.  Since the melatonin doesn't have to be digested, or taken orally and enters the bloodstream directly it takes effect quicker. It also doesn't take effect as long so I don't wake up groggy.
The vape lights up green. Vape  measures  about the size of an average cigarette. 
It comes with a rubber cap to prevent any dirt or crumbs from getting into it.

 It is a nicotine free vape, alcohol-free, gluten-free, sugar-free, Diacetyl-Free
This could be good for anyone trying to smoke less or quit, it helps with that hand to the mouth feel.
I find it helps with stress.
I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review

Amazon

www.nutrovape.com

No comments:

Post a Comment