Monday, August 17, 2015

Gold Vitamin C serum





Gold Vitamin C serum 


I love the pump lid, it applies the perfect amount, and preserves the product, and extends the life of the serum
The serum is great quality, a small amount goes a long way. I use a drop twice a day. Morning and night. It nourishes and moisturizes very well. It smooths a way fine lines, and moisturizes well.
The bottle is glass and 1 FL oz I feel it will last a while since I only use 2 drops a day.
I use this for dark circles, I feel the bags under my eyes look healthier, Less severe.
The gold flecks don't leave your skin glittery, it adds a nice glow.
It also works as a great primer under foundation.
- flecks of 24k gold
-night/ day moisturizer
- Bottle is glass 1 FL OZ
-easy apply with pump lid that dispenses the perfect amount
I received this product in exchange for my unbiased opinion.
All opinions are my own.



http://www.isa-professional.com/products/xanadu

No comments:

Post a Comment