Thursday, August 13, 2015

Silicone Popsicle molds






Silicone Popsicle Molds


So I just discovered These silicone popsicle mold this month, Now I am obsessed.
I love these so much! I freeze smoothies in mine.

They freeze fairly quickly within a few hours.
so far none have spilled in my freezer. : )
Perfect for summer heat
I like to smash they up a bit kinda like a slushy.
These also work to store peanuts, granola, or apple sauce for in lunch bags.

- Party Pack of 4
-BPA Free Silicone
- about 8 inches long and holds 3.4 fl oz (1/2 cup) for a perfectly sized treat.
-Great quality Durable
-Dishwasher sage & easy to clean
with warm water and soap
-Quick freeze design
-No spill caps

No more wasting money on unhealthy store-bought Popsicles.
Lie them on their sides or even stand them on their lids with no leaks at all.
Be careful not to overfill the molds as the contents will expand whilst freezing.

I purchased Mine Here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R1DE0XC/ref=ag_xx_cont_xx

No comments:

Post a Comment