Thursday, July 16, 2015

Argan Essential Oil Review



Argan Essential Oil 


100% Pure Organic Essential Oil - Natural Argan Oil Essential Oil.

This Essential Oil is amazing for your Hair, skin, and nails!

I find this also helps with dry scalp, I add a few drops in my conditioner. For dry skin, and frizzy hair you can add a few drop in a bottle of lotion you find lacking as a moisturizer.
If you have dry cuticles you can add a drop to hand lotion and massage into your cuticle
by experiment I've found Argan oil has so many great uses!
But do remember this is an essential oil try to dilute before use its very condensed. Use drops not entire droppers full. if you use to much it'll cause skin irritations.

with this 120 ML I'm sure you can find plenty of uses.

I received this product at a discounted rate l for my unbiased opinion.
I received no compensation and have no connection to this company

No comments:

Post a Comment