Thursday, July 30, 2015

Smart LED GuniLamp Review






Smart LED
GuniLamp


So this is my second smart led. I am obsessed with these!
Now what makes this one very unique is that it changes colors, which I am having soo much fun with.
It super easy to set up you put the bulb in then download the app.

-9.5w Light Bulb E27/E26 screw light bulb/lamp head
- Bluetooth 4.0 with Heat Sink & Smartphone Controlled -
-40,000+ Hrs LIFETIME
- Made in Taiwan
-Crash resistant
-compatible with apple & android Control with your smart phone
-UNLIMITED COLOR OPTIONS
-MULTIPLE CONTROL MODES(IOS Only): Adjust color, brightness, on/off, control up to 9 bulbs.
-Heat sink to prevent overheating
- Material of construction: Aluminum alloy, function: Heat sink and isolation

SUPER EASY TO USE - Connect, download the free app and starting using it within minutes. Various Mode allow you to change light to Dance, mood lighting, reading sleeping and other modes are included. You can choose one mode and apply on single lamp or grouped lamps.

Purchase Here
http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B00XJUKZGM

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.
    Lunexia scam

    ReplyDelete