Sunday, July 19, 2015

VivRee Kitchen Tong set - Review







Premium Tuner Tongs

I'm loving the Vivree Kitchen Tongs, They are so useful when making salads, Taking food off baking sheets fresh from the oven, Grilling, cooking on the stoves.. I never run out of new ways to use them!
I love that they have silicone tips that help grip, and that they are heat resistant up to 480F, and when I'm done I just shove-em in the Dish washer.

Vivree Kitchen tongs are Durable, and feature non slip Silicone grasp.
The tips are made from 100% FDA grade BPA free silicone
the tips provide greater safety and protect you against contaminating foods.
Heat Resistant and Non-Removable Silicone Tips - Superior Quality Silicone Tongs are completely heat resistant to 480ºF, The silicone will not melt and contaminate the food.
Stainless Steel Handles - Ergonomic Handles with soft pads allow safe handling of food without the risk of them bending, breaking or rusting. Dishwasher safe

-Durable
-Affordable
-Dishwasher safe
-Heat resistant to 480ºF
-Soft pad Ergonomic Handles
-Quality made.

5/5 I would recommend These are useful in any kitchen

Purchase Here
http://www.amazon.com/Vivree-Kitchen-Tongs-Set-Stainless/dp/B00XGXGP52/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&sr=8-1&keywords=kitchen+tongs

No comments:

Post a Comment