Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lemon Essential Oil Review

 






Lemon Essential Oil Blend. 120 ml (4 oz) 
100% Pure, and Natural

By Majestic Pure



Lemon is used in promotes healthy skin, good for your immune system. 
Bottle is glass bottle,, has a euro style dripper attached  and separate Oil dropper. 


Large 4oz  118ML

The scent is a sweet candy like lemon,kinda like lemon heads. I love it!Lemon Oil has a natural energizing, revitalizing and uplifting scent that helps to clear the mind.
Citrus is great at waking you up in the morning, or smelling when stressed.
Lemon is great for disinfectant, antiseptic, its useful in cleansers, its refreshing, and cooling. Clears odor, clears Cigarette smoke, and other unpleasant scents. Useful in air fresheners, Used as an Air Diffuse it can lift your mood.  Lemon oil can also care for seasonal allergies. cleaning oil, grease, and sanitizing surfaces. 
 Lemon oil is also used in Laundry to remove smell, in teeth whitener, to clean greasy hands, in wood and silver polish and for Immune Support. For skin lemon oil can improve your skin complexion, soften skin, deeply nourishes.
Essential oils are perfect for using in  homemade sprays, lotions, soap, ect..

I find uses for mine all the time!

dilute with jojoba, coconut oil, grapeseed or almond.
Always dilute before using on skin.

I received this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased opinion.I received no compensation and have no connection to this company

Purchase Here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QR6SS6O?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00


No comments:

Post a Comment