Sunday, July 26, 2015

Skinny Jane review




Skinny Jane High Potency Daily Multi-Vite

Skinny Jane is a small business that offers quality supplement.
I was given this supplement in exchange for a quality review.
This supplement is a high potency daily multi-vitamin made from fruit & veggies.
It promotes energy & vitality. Supports healthy diet, rich in vitamin A, C, E, and antioxidants.
This supplement is especially great for anyone dieting.

This multi vitamin  serving size is 2 pills daily.

They don't upset my stomach, they don't taste bad actually they are pretty flavorless. 
I take mine with a banana, or any fruit on hand  in the morning.A glass of water.
Take with food to avoid an upset stomach. : )
Skinny Jane helps women lose weight and be healthier and happier. We offer two weight loss challenges and several weight loss supplements on our website, skinnyjane.com. 



They also have a very handy website.
I tried out their weight calculator..

With Skinny Jane, you can...Reach your target weight of 119-131 lbs in just 11.75 weeks




Skinnyjane.com
Lean180.com

No comments:

Post a Comment