![]() |
| Packed in a nice professional box |
![]() |
| Comes rolled up in a quality mat sling |
![]() |
| Gorgeous Water Fall Print |
Yoga Mat With Integrated Towel - Best Non Slip Eco Friendly
Gorgeous Non slip eco Yoga Mat from FitLifeStyleco.
Ideal for Pilates,Hatha, Bikram(Hot)
They have 4 different prints to choose from
I can not get over how gorgeous this mat is. It makes me happy every time I look at it.
I ordered the waterfall mat
It's so soft, the mat is very long
Size:68 inches x 24 inches x 1/8 inches(3mm)
Anti-slip great grip ( amaazing when your sweating in this summer heat)
Eco friendly 100 natural rubber that is non toxic and free of phthalates
Easy to clean - machine washable
Very durable.
-comes with a free Durable Carrying Strap/sling
The carrying strap feels durable, and easy to put on mat
I love it for storing my mat, and taking it to yoga classes.
Just throw it over your shoulder and off you go!
I received this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased opinion.
I received no compensation and have no connection to this company
Purchase Here
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_dp_s_web_3375251?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=FitLifestyleCo&node=3375251



No comments:
Post a Comment