Saturday, July 18, 2015

Yoga Mat With Integrated Towel


 


Yoga Mat With Integrated Towel - Best Non Slip Eco Friendly




Gorgeous Non slip eco Yoga Mat from FitLifeStyleco.
Ideal for Pilates,Hatha, Bikram(Hot)


love-love-love this non slip yoga mat
I can not get over how gorgeous this mat is.  It makes me happy every time I look at it.

I ordered the sky mat
It's so soft, the mat is very long
Size:68 inches x 24 inches x 1/8 inches(3mm)
Anti-slip great grip.
Eco friendly 100 natural rubber that is non toxic a
Easy to clean
Very durable.

The carrying strap feels durable, and easy to apply.
I love it for storing my mat, and taking it to yoga classes. Just throw it over your shoulder and of you go!

I received this product at a discounted rate for my unbiased opinion.
I received no compensation and have no connection to this company



Purchase Here
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PE9DNYM?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

No comments:

Post a Comment