Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Peppermint Oil Review






 Peppermint Essential Oil 



100% Pure Essential Oil - Gentle and More Effective Natural Peppermint Essential Oil.


This Essential oil Smells amazing! I find the scent of peppermint to be very uplifting, its has a very clean, natural smell.
The scent reminds me of my grandmas house, it reminds me of those peppermint breath mints. : )

 I find so many uses for my collection. I make room sprays, scented bath salts, soap..a dab in a non scented lotion, or soap..ect
with this 120 ML I'm sure you can find plenty of uses.
I personally like this for room sprays, and sheet sprays, since I find peppermint a clean smell.

Peppermint helps with headaches, the scent can also give you energy, it wakes you up. Mint helps soothe muscles, its great to use in a bath after exercising.

Peppermint oil has a lot of uses that aren't just for scent benefits
its great for many things
Repels  pests ~ great sprays
insects like flies, spiders, and roaches dislike the smell
its anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal ~ would be good in lotion

Personally mint is one of my favorite essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment